YouTube is testing its new HTML 5 YouTube player. Below is the snapshot in Mozilla Firefox. The new YouTube player controls are much more intuitive, clean, and bigger than old version. It will hide if you are not using the control while viewing.
How to get new HTML5 YouTube Player?
I am not sure why it didn’t work in my Chrome. But it works like charm in Mozilla Firefox.
Install this Cookies Manager+ add-on from Mozilla. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/
- Launch Mozilla Firefox
- Open www.youtube.com
- Make sure that you are using English (US)
- Now, open Cookies Manager+ add-on option
- Search for VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE as shown below.
- Double click on it and edit the Content to Q06SngRDTGA
- Click on OK
- Refresh the page and play any video. You can see this awesome player controls which give you rich look interface.